Center Channel upgrade(?)

DiscoD

Happy Klipsch owner here with question. I have pieced together a great system (at least in my mind) for HT and music.

KSF 8.5 Fronts, SS-1 rears and KSC-C1 Center, Paradigm PW2200 Sub. I know the better match at center is the KSF-C5. Just wondering if I will actually notice a substantial improvement in sound with this change/upgrade. KSF-C5 pretty hard to find these days.

Would appreciate any opinions and ptential sources if known. THX

P.S. -- Many thanks to folks on this board for helping me move to Klipsch initially. Very happy listner.

This question has come up here before and the response by the questioner after procuring a C-5 was yes, the C-5 sounded much better. The C-5 is the correct MATCHING center for your mains. Look around and be patient. The C-5 is a very good sounding center speaker. Dual rear vents, btw.

Keith

Thanks for the feedback "Keith". I've been hammering this around for a while and you probably even responded to an earlier inquiry I made. Actually still on the hunt but thought I might reaffirm my thoughts until I located one. Maybe your positive response will push me to take my search to the next step.