I was reminded why I like Klipsch...

hwatkins

Went to the theatre Sunday night and was reminded of why I like my Klipsch. I have always said that the most dynamic, complex and challenging music is an orchestra (while I love Rock and Roll - it does not come close on dynamic requirements).

Simply put - I can get the Klipsch to remind me of the outstanding feel from a live performance. When Live you can hear the individual nuances that seem to fade away on most loudspeakers that are not high efficiency horn based. Every once and awhile I like being reminded of why I am very pleased with my loudspeakers - and can comfortably handle the 'ear bleeding' comments.

Cheers

And yet, how many times have we read in various loudspeaker reviews that sensitivity is not related to sound quality? BALDERDASH! I'd say, "Yeah right, it's not IF you have an amplifier with unlimited clean output and speakers that can absorb unlimited amounts of current with no dynamic compression whatsoever." Otherwise, unless you only listen at background levels, sensitivity directly relates to sound quality...

...at least in my ever-so-humble opinion.9.gif