2-channel freak making the move to home theater: please help

Prana-Bindu

I started my 2-channel journey with RF-3's. Now the bad boys are sitting upstairs unused, and I want to proceed to developing a home theater system using them. I plan to get the Outlaw 1050 used or new, unless y'all can recommend something comparably priced and nice-sounding (I don't much care about features or ease of use). I do want to get the remaining speakers used, so I was hoping you folks could give me a good idea of how much the following speakers are going for used and in great condition: RSW-10, RC-3, and RS-3.

Thank you for your help!

im own rc and rf 3's and for not too much more money, (but they might cost the same) stick with the rf's much more sound, especially stay away from the rs's they sound good but for satellites the full range rf's just cant be beat for your needs, and they cost just a little more than the rs's. when i picked up my speaks i auditioned everything klipsch had, and the rs's just did not produce, so i replaced them for rc's for satellites, and then through experimentation my rf3's took the place of the rc's, all in all a much fuller sound, and for not to much more money. i have an almost brand new set of rc3's for sale if interested? 12.gif

marksdad:

I sent you an e-mail.

I just want a simple home theater, and I don't really have the room for another pair of rf-3's, so a pair of rs-3's would likely suit me just fine. I also want to minimize the expense, as I'd like to keep my spending money flowing into the 2-channel system.

Thanks for the beta!