encounter with a snobby game player online

prodj101

welllll, I was playing counter strike online, and since I like audio stuff, I thought I'd look for someone on there who likes audio equipment. now, most of the time I say "does anyone on here have a nice audio system", and I usually get responses like "yeah, sony/klh/technics" and what not. wel lthis time, the guy is like, "yeah, it's called Klipsch 4.1 promedia, and it will kick your systems *** anyday of the week!" well, first I walked into the other room, and just looked at my system, which consisted of SF-2 fronts, SF-1 rears, SC-1 center, and an RSW-15 subwoofer, just for reasurance that I would be in line to say that it was the other way around. Well, I said it, and boy did he not like that. not only wouldn't he believe that klipsch made a 2400 watt subwoofer, he also wouldn't believe a word I said, lol. Just can reason with idiots. Oh wait, maybe he's right, maybe the amp in his 4.1's could kill my Mcintosh, and either of me or my brothers home made tube amps. and maybe his mains just are that much better than my SF-2's, and maybe, just maybe, is his dual 6.5 inch sub much more potent than my RSW-15. yeah, that must be it. Now, I'm not trying to say that the 4.1's suck, but they're just not competition for my system.

over in my neck of the internet we refer to these people as "chimps" ...humans that evolved backwards 2.gif There really is no hope for these freaks of the internet so i wouldn't let it bother u too much.

btw, how did a chimp get a hold of klipsch speakers!?! heck, i don't even own any...i wonder what that makes me compared to him!? 8.gif anyways, was your pc hooked up to that system? i can't imagine how much more intense that would be compared to a pm4.1 10.gif