R-14S - Hardware Mount

hornrabbithole

Hello All - 

Looking to mount some R-14S as a replacement for my current rear channels. However, I would like to use the hardware I have so that I can have some control over the direction they point instead of using the keyhole they come with. 

I have been unable to find something online / in other forums where people have done the same thing. Does anyone have some suggestions by chance of how I could use the hardware I have to mount these R-14S?

I think these are going to produce a lot more and much greater detail than what its replacing :)

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, billybob said:

Why don't you try flipping that bracket completely over on your existing mount to use the keyhole.

@hornrabbithole

Hi billybob - thanks for the suggestion. Honestly rather I turn the hardware around or even leave it. If I try to hang the R-14S still unsure what hardware to use to connect to the bracket. Just using a normal drywall screw - the head is to big to slide into the screw/keyhole on the back of the R14S. The two holes on the bracket are about a half inch off from being able to line up with the screws that go in the back of the klipsch hardware. At first I thought I might get lucky and have those line up perfect. If using the bracket what hardware did you have in mind / think could be used to connect to the speaker?