Zobel value changes 8 ohm to 16 ohm woofer??

Can someone take a look at the schematic below and assist me in confirming proper values?  What am I missing?

I am looking to modify a simple crossover LF section designed for an 8 ohm woofer.

I will be the using the same woofer with a 16 ohm VC.

From what I understand you need to halve the value of each capacitor and double the value of each inductor or resistor.

Does this also apply to the Zobel components?

(I have thought about reconing with an 8 ohm VC, but these are original)

9849 crossover w 16 ohm.jpg

Your assumptions are correct, doubling the inductor and resistor values while cutting the capacitor values in half will result the same electrical response for the 16Ω version of the driver.

You will lose 3dB in acoustic sensitivity (loudness at the same volume control setting) with the 16Ω driver, which means you'll have to pad the higher frequencies by 3dB to maintain the same balance. The new woofer will still go just as loud, but your amplifier will have to supply 3dB more voltage to it to do so.

Proof that the same voltage will be applied to the 16Ω driverVoltage.thumb.png.335727a3fb6c4e6e71d1dbcfa235c7c9.png

Proof that the new low pass network will see the same impedance from the new Zobel network and driver, just doubled in value

Z.thumb.png.f7b1c23055ad59f388358f5b50ec40d6.png

God bless you and your precious family - Langston