Bass is Almost Non Existant

NeoGodzilla

Hello Everyone :) After hearing many great things about the 4.1's I decided to buy a set of refurbs from the Klipsch store. Now the mids and highs sound great, but I am very disappointed by the bass coming out of the sub. I was getting more bass with my old Altec ACS48's than the 4.1's. I read in the forum that the most people keep thier sub level set at the white dot, but then there is very little bass. I have tried all different types of EQ settings on my TBSC but nothing seems to work. Another thing is that the amp doesn't even get hot after playing these things at full volume for extented periods of time. Is there something wrong with my sub or am I expecting too much out of it?

Thanks so much,

-Brandon

I'm using the F3 with Klipsch4.1 refurb, I didn't try about TBSC but I'd probably change it back tonight or tomorrow morning. But I used cass player and comptuer to hook up the speakers. I couldn't turn in morning than 40% bass tho or it'll be stunned without higher pitch. Btw check the connection of controller and try it out again. Sometimes it helps