University Crossovers

I found an older diy speaker cabinet at the thrift store. It contains University components: a 12" Adjustable Response Woofer (C-12), a horn Type Mid-T, and a tweeter HF-206. There are two crossovers inside. One for the tweeter with terminals 1,2,3,4,5,6. (the dial plate says "Brilliance". and the main crossover with terminals 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. There is a pot connected to this crossover. There is no information indicating the specifics of the different terminals.

Aside from observing how it is hooked up, I would like to know what each of the terminals do on both crossovers, so I can both decide if it is hooked up properly and to explore its alternatives. The woofer can be crossed at 5000, 2000, or 700. There are two sections to the woofer, although I did not see the word "dual", only the designation regarding "adjustable response woofer". The woofer, which I assume is dual is currently crossed at 2000.

Where can I find info on the terminal scheme on these crossovers?

The tweeter is not hooked up. It has two terminals called L1 and L2. I do not know where they hook up to the 6 terminal crossover.

-c7s