RF7III AND RC64III Power amp

OdioFil

Hey !

Im new here, my first post ever. I own a home theatre system composed with all klipsch speakers. 9.2.6 (subs are paradigm)

My Front stage is RF7iii and RC64iii. Im driving these with an Anthem MCA525GEN2 (225wpc) 

Is this enough power for these speakers? because I have this feeling that they can play a lot more louder (punchier) 

I have two well calibrated subs when watching movies and I have a profile with the Anthem AVM70 that I set to Stereo when I listen to music.

The Question is what do you guys use as an amp with the RF7iii and RC64iii .???

Here is a pic of my stack

Thanks for your input!

IMG_1579.JPG

Edited by OdioFil

@OdioFil,

Welcome to the forum.

Very nice rig.  Can't think of anything I would replace the Anthems with.

High quality 225w/ch amplification is plenty plenty plenty, even if your room is 5000 cu ft or more.  Those Anthems are some of the quietest amps on the market.

I have been using Acurus amps to drive my main HT system for over 10 years and punch is not something it is lacking.  I inserted an Anthem MCA 5 channel amp into the mix a few years back to test it out and it provided the same amount of punch/bass drive as the Acurus amps.

Bill