Looking for blown capacitors specs ProMedia 2.1

Iv got an issue im hoping someone could help me with. I have a ProMedia 2.1 set for my PC that i got during the last year and due to social distancing and all that i was not able to test them before i took them home. Got them hooked up and nothing, went through all the main tests and fixes to see if it was a simple fix. Still nothing, i could hear abit of sound coming from the sub but the satellites where silent. I have one of the First Gen sets of the ProMedia 2.1 and iv worked on in the past for repairs. So i pulled the back off the new sub and found the issue. Iv got 2 capacitors completely blown off the board. i found one of the mangled caps and can read that its a 100uf 25v capacitor. But i was not able to find the other and i have no idea what it is. Im guessing it the same but i want to make sure before i have something blowup in my face xD I was wondering if anyone had this same model and would be willing to pull the back off and tell me what the specs on the missing capacitors is. The Model # for the board is Klipsch PM2.1 BT REV5.0 P/N: 54-KO2-50-C1-51 Any help would be much appreciated.

Blown Caps.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Did you ever get the problem solved?  I know this is later -but I've owned mine since new, and I now have the sound problem.  I have all capacitors on board, but the sound only comes from the subwoofer, and not the satellites.  I've read that this occurs very frequently when using the headphone jack on the satellite control pod.  Something shorts on the board.. so I'm wondering if my problem just needs me to replace the capacitors?  I get the notification from my system saying "Your rear line out impedance is equal to or higher than 110 ohm. Amplification Level has been set to Extreme.  NOTE: For accurate impedance detection, please set the volume control on the headphone remote to maximum."

This is on an ASUS B450-F gaming motherboard. Republic of Gamers SupremeFX.

Any help is greatly appreciated

rear speaker resistance.JPG