FS: Revox A77 MKIV 2-Track & Akai GX-270D Reel to Reel Tape Decks - Cincinnati-Dayton, OH

Peacemaker

I purchased these decks from the original owner about six years ago with the intention of setting them up in my system, buying some RTR tapes and experiencing an RTR deck for the first time in my over forty years in the Hi-Fi hobby. Well, it never happened and, realizing that it probably never will, I've decided to sell them. Note that my knowledge of RTR decks is limited to what I've researched online and have never used these decks other than to test the basic functions .

The Revox A77 MKIV deck is in very good (9/10) cosmetic condition. Functionally, it powers on and the motors/spindles respond when the play, fast forward, rewind, pause and stop buttons are activated. Record function has not been tested. The Revox includes the original box, Revox aluminum NAB Hub adapters with silver trumpets, and a power cord.

The Akai GX-270D deck is in very good (9/10) cosmetic condition. It powers on and the motors work when the play, fast forward, rewind, pause and stop buttons are activated. Includes the unit and one take up reel.

Revox A77 MKIV - $600 SOLD
Akai GX-270D - $400

Local pickup preferred (Cincinnati-Dayton, OH) . Cash or PP (Buyer pays fees)

Thanks for looking!

rVtS8pe.jpg?1

WHOg9hT.jpg

xQw0VcL.jpg

A805Td6.jpg

mqBBxYb.jpg

hufPkN8.jpg

nm0WY9F.jpg

Gl3a2DL.jpg

uf2dl8i.jpg

AMt6Zg1.jpg

WXOj1Om.jpg