Need help for HT setup

JohnDo

Hello everyone, I am a newbie in the HT world.

I'm about to move into my future house, but I have no experience in acoustics and I would like some help about the layout of the setup in the room that will be acoustically treated according to the setup and the advice.

First of all here is the material: 

AVR : Yamaha rx-v6a
Center : 1 x Klipsch RP-440C
Front : 2 x Klipsch RP-260F
Sub : 2 x Klipsch R-12SW

I have read many times that the dual subwoofer configuration is relatively complex, and that it often generates "dead zones" where some low frequencies are inaudible, which I ABSOLUTELY want to avoid if possible.

So I drew some plans to have your opinions that I put (the 4th solution contains the legend of the elements), to note that I am totally open to a possible change of position etc.. and that it is very likely that later I integrate 2 speakers in the ceiling to switch to 5.1

about drawings ( green = center / blue = front / red = sub( 3,25 = 10,6 ft / 7,41 = 24,3 ft )

Thanks in advance for your advice !   :D :D ( and sorry for my english )

soluce1.png

soluce2.png

soluce3.png

soluce4.png

Edited by JohnDo

On 9/19/2021 at 7:08 AM, JohnDo said:

I have read many times that the dual subwoofer configuration is relatively complex, and that it often generates "dead zones" where some low frequencies are inaudible, which I ABSOLUTELY want to avoid if possible.

I mean, that's an overly complex and scary way of saying rooms can have nulls, which you are more prone to have if you have a single subwoofer.  Multiple subs actually help with this.  It's ideal to have four actually, either in the corners or wall midpoints.  Normally I would say to download the REW software as they have a room simulator but you've got so much going on especially with that wall in the middle that it probably won't be able to model it accurately.  In a normal room it works pretty good, you can move your subs around and try to minimize your nulls.  

Biggest problem you have is that nothing is even close to being symmetrical at all, it would be very difficult to get a proper plan to recommend here.  Typically the most simplest recommendation is to treat your first reflection points but you don't even have a wall to the left of the couch.  So basically it would be danged near impossible to just look at this and say you should do this.  Personally I'd probably at least try to treat the wall on the right because that's going to sound funny having reflections on one side and a big open space on the other.  Otherwise maybe a panel behind each speaker.  I'm assuming that back wall will have art or something, most people wouldn't treat their dining room walls.  So yeah unless you can get it symmetrical and in a more dedicated space it would be hard to get any decent responses.