SOLD- Pass B1 Korg preamp

ACM

I am selling a Nelson Pass designed DIY B1 korg nutube preamp built by me with the parts supplied with the kit. I have built several of Nelson's designs, as well as other kits and the construction and solder work is tidy and well done. This pre has performed excellently from the first time electricity was applied, it has no issues.

There can be an issue with microphonics with the Korg Nutube that is well documented on the diyaudio forum so I built it with the supplied foam under the tube and fastened a chunk of Sorbothane to the top of the tube using a bread tie out of caution. This pre has never exhibited the microphonics described by some, as-built you can barely hear a faint ringing when switching inputs. SOLD

https://diyaudiostore.com/collectio...roducts/korg-nutube-b1?variant=39438124482633

Local pickup/audition is also an option. I am located in NW North Carolina, just outside of Boone.
PM with any questions.

85D90F30-E770-4C70-A771-7D0603717158.jpeg

• Like 1

• ACM changed the title to SOLD- Pass B1 Korg preamp