YBA integre or creek 5350ES is better for klipsch?

atom

I heard the YBA Integre Deluxe with the Dual Mono power supplies and can see/hear it is in excellent little solid state integrated. I would recommend it easily if wanting solid state besides the rather exhorbitant costs. Although I have not heard the latest Creek integrated, I have heard others and like their smooth nature. That 5350ES series has received almost all glowing reviews as well and is supposed to be a definite improvment over the former series. I have not heard too many negatives about either altough the price range NEW puts you in some extremely nice gear options, especially if you spend that much USED which is when either of the units might be eclipsed depending on the choice, this in tube amps.

So between the two, I dont think you can make a really poor decision. If you are looking at the YBA Integre with the bigger Dual Mono power supply, I would probably take than unit all other things being equal.

kh