SOLD: Denon POA-1500 Stereo Power Amplifier

Peacemaker

Selling my Denon POA-1500 stereo power amplifier which is in very good condition. I purchased this seven years ago from the original owner. Unit was previously serviced and the large capacitors were replaced at that time. This is a great sounding and performing amplifier that is rated at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Everything works on it and it is beautiful to look at, especially with the meters bouncing. There are some minor blemishes on the sides. The only flaw is a chip on the left inside flange of the front glass panel, which isn't visible unless you're looking for it. It's very difficult to see due to the black background behind the glass panel, even when the meters are lit up. I tried to show it in one of the photos (left side closeup) but it's so subtle the camera wouldn't capture the detail. After some research I believe the glue holding the glass to the metal faceplate gave way during shipping and the glass bounced around inside the amplifier causing the chip. I repaired it by removing the rest of the old glue and using hot glue to re-attach the glass to the metal faceplate. Includes the original box and manual.

Features: Output peak level meters, switchable sub-sonic filter, normal and high-cut input jacks, self diagnosis indicators, 2 sets of speaker outputs,
input level controls.

$625 + Shipping and Fees (PP). Local pick up also an option.

Thanks for looking!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png