Retail Price

B Bleve

Thank-you for allowing me to join this group.  I am moving soon and have a setup in my basement that I would like to know the MSRP and possible suggestions to sell locally.  I have 4 RF 7's, an RSW 15 and an RC 7 all cherry veneer.  I bought them from a store manager of a well known audio store in Indiana in 2004.  He had them in his house for 6 months and he wanted to sell them to upgrade to his next setup.  I don't know anything about them as all I got from him was a handwritten bill of sale.  They are what I consider to be in perfect condition.  I have Monster cable running to the front two speakers and the sub.  Have not been abused or over driven and I am the only one that has touched them other than the gentleman I purchased them from.  Could someone please tell me what I could expect to sell these for.  They sound incredible!!  Thank-you in advance.  

9 hours ago, B Bleve said:

Thank-you for allowing me to join this group.  I am moving soon and have a setup in my basement that I would like to know the MSRP and possible suggestions to sell locally.  I have 4 RF 7's, an RSW 15 and an RC 7 all cherry veneer.

I would venture 4k$ given the exceptional condition you describe