RC-3II's for Fronts vs RB5's on their Sides?

I have a space problem that prevents me from using RB-5's in an upright position for L/R front mains. I could lay them on their sides, but I'm worried about imaging because of the 60x90 horn dispersion pattern. (I already checked out the idea of rotating the horns, but the screw holes don't line-up when they're turned 90 degrees - Klipsch confirmed this.) Here's what I'm thinking - What about using a pair of RC-3's for front mains since that speaker is already set-up horizontally? I will use an RC-3 for center in HT. That would give me an all RC-3 front soundstage. I don't want to give up anything musically, as I greatly enjoy 2-channel music as well. Are the RC-3's musical, or have they been developed primarily for dialogue? I will have them set "small" crossed at 80Hz with an RSW-12 sub, all driven with an H/K AVR520. I saw in another thread that Deang used all RC-7's and seemed initially to like it, but he later changed to RF-7's for some reason (upgraditis or not satisfied?).