Need advice: Creek 5350SE or Nad c370?

jac23

for klf 30 speakers.

yes,i have read the Enthusiast stereophile review regards creek se which categorized it as "hi-end" audio amp,as well as nad c370 too.i have also heard both at the store with b@w 94 db speakers, the creek sounded superior at all sound level aspects,but it is much more expensive then nad which also have positive reviewes.

as my speakers are quite efficient still i have my doubt's: can i get enough soundstage level (like in live concerts) with the creek as it is less powerfull than nad (85 watt's 8 ohm / 120 watt's)?

in short - should i look for more powerfull amp for my needs (nad)?

Grretings and happy new year to this superb forum's members.

I would take the Creek 5350 series over the NAD. And I would take a host of tube amps over the Creek, all for less money used than the Creek. But if you are bound and determined to get a solid state integrated, and it's just between those two units, I would see if I could find a used Creek 5350. Neither one is worth near the price NEW considering what you could get in its place.

kh

My local HIFI shop guys like the new Rotel "Euro " series integrated at about .4 or less of the price of the Creek with high efficiency speakers if you want to go SS amplification.

Like Mobile said there are less costly options in the tube realm if you have the time to invest in the learning curve and search for "vintage".