Amp for Heresy IV Speakers

Tom.Adamson

Hey Tom,

Got a pair of heresy iv's in a room at 16 x 16x 20, very high ceiling. 

Bought a pair of monolith stands at 28 inches tall, they hold the heresy's just fine.  Love the sound up in the air the way it disperses the sound up and around, with a toe in at the tweeter to each ear.

Have 2 SVS sb 1000 subs to make up for the bass needed ( as Klipsch don't get real low in the bass department).  The two subs are a foot off of the ground between the heresy's, at a 120 hz, and that matches well in the room, I'm about 5 feet from the speakers in my chair, and space between the heresy's is also 5 feet, a very good sound stage in my room set up.

Music is mostly played by CD's through an old c370 Onkyo entagra CD player, 6 changer with most music done through wav sound recordings....Amplifier is a Rotel Integrated ra-1572.

This all works great for now, but eventually I want to upgrade my Integrated and Subs, and CD player, and am looking for tape deck or a DAT player is great for recording all types of analog and digital content.

Never liked vinyl, there to me just great staying in a dirty old box....

Just giving you an idea, been happy for about 4 years now, enjoying this hobby, the music is much better and more detailed, upgraded my speaker cables and rca and optical cables by audioquest, which also I believe how they wire their Klipsch speakers inside the crossovers....

Enjoy the Hobby and have fun, Tom!!!!