this site, course you only ship within

the US and I`m Norwegian ?

2. Can anyone tell me if they know any

online retailers that ship internationally

, the system is comming to Norway but

will be very expensive :

2.1 2800nkr=311$

4.1 4000nkr=411$

well the thing is that I live in lebanon and there isn't any klipsch dealers here!

So I bought them from the U.S and since they don't ship outside the country ,I used a forwarding address to get them here .

Finally since the power supply in the US is 110V and 220V here I used a transformer !

I am now a very happy klipsh owner, the only I might add in the middle east at least !

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

careful with the transformer bit, not all of em work well. I took my altec lansing set with me and my computer to scottland and used a converter. thank god my altec set melted before my comp did. but seriously my altec sub and right speaker MELTED! no joke. was in the shower with em cranked. and I started hering popping and mad distortion then it just wasn't a song anymore, finally it went to a loud wailing sound then stopped working. the speakers were gone and the monitor and computer was off. the speakers melted and the power suply was blown and monitor, THANK god has a fuse that popped. so those adapters/transformers aren't worth the risk on blowing a klipsch set. hence why I brought my old altec lansing set.

Torinalth

------------------

if at first you don't succede, try again. if at second you don't succede, get an axe