where's the goods!!

orthj

Come on Klipsch. The new subs are out soon, and yet there is nothing official on the site. Further more, the PC gamer spread sheet is no longer new news and the Synergy products are no longer new products. Please put something new on the site!!!

Sincere Poster and Forte II, Kg1, and KTLCR owner.

• Like 1

No, I don't have those. I am using Kg1s for surround. I got the LCRs when an audio store was going out of buisiness and they were selling the dipolar THX surrounds at that time-after cloe inspection I saw they were just a Kg1 x2 (besides what may be different on the inside)...I didn'at have the $. So, I am actually running Forte IIs, one LCR for center, and Kg1 in the rear...planning to get a pw2200 paradigm in the very near future. What do you think?

• Like 1

Hey. No, I don't have the dipolar surrounds. I saw that they were the same as my Kg1s, just X2. I heard them with the rest of the Klipsch THX system (pre DD or DTS) and they sounded pretty good. But, not as good as the M&K THX system of that 'era'.

• Like 1

Hey. No, I don't have the dipolar surrounds. I saw that they were the same as my Kg1s, just X2. I heard them with the rest of the Klipsch THX system (pre DD or DTS) and they sounded pretty good. But, not as good as the M&K THX system of that 'era'.

• Like 1

orthj, well don't have any experience with any of your speakers except the KG's.

Recently ran into a NIB pair of the KT-DS's at a dealer at a good price and grabbed em. May use them eventually with one of the other

HT setups I have collected, or maybe as an alternate pair of surrounds along with KSPS6's.Anyway,just looking for experienced opinion.Sorry I can't help ya though.

Keith