SOLD: MIRAGE OM-R2HB-1 surround speakers and MIRAGE CM-3-1center channel speaker

Iteachstem

MIRAGE OM-R2HB-1 surround speakers and MIRAGE CM-3-1center channel speaker. Speakers are in great condition for their age. All drivers function perfectly with no pushed in tweeters or dust caps. Grills are in excellent condition with no holes or snags.

This set sounds great!  I purchased the entire Mirage home theater system, but I really only wanted to audition the OM 7's, so the surrounds and center are for sale.  (The OM7's might be fore sale too if they don't beat out any of my current speakers!)

Audition at time of purchase to verify that everything works correctly and to your liking. I am a stereo enthusiast, so I don't sell anything that I wouldn't feel comfortable buying myself.

I am asking $200 for the center and surrounds. ($50 discount for forum members as I just listed these on CL for $250)These are currently selling for very close to $400 for the sets on eBay.

As I'm sure most of you know, Mirage is now owned by Klipsch.

Local pick up in 60511 far Western burb of Chicago

Price $200

IMG_5865.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

• Iteachstem changed the title to SOLD: MIRAGE OM-R2HB-1 surround speakers and MIRAGE CM-3-1center channel speaker