Single Klipsch KP250 for Sale in SF Bay Area

kirbyshingus

This is a very nice all original Klipsch KP250, and not the more bright and brittle sounding KP250 II (which I don't like as much). This speaker and all internal components are all original and is in excellent condition. People in this forum know more about Klipsch products then I ever will, however this is a 3-way speaker with a tweeter (k-42), mid-range horn (k-53), and the woofer (k-79). This is an excellent vintage speaker, and I am hoping for $350. These have a binding post (banana) input and a female XLR input. Rated at 150watts, these are designed to be pushed loud with a high output (up to 122 decibels - loud!). I only problem is that I only have the one speaker. If interested, please call, text, or email me back. The speaker is in Walnut Creek, CA but I teach and travel to downtown Berkeley almost every day and I could show you the speaker there. Shipping is an option we can of course discuss, however this speaker is 46lbs. It sounds really great, full, and loud.

MnKGC7C[1]

I've been trying to make my photos smaller for 30 minutes using postimages.org and Gimp and MS Paint, and I cant get any of these to work. Over and over and I can't figure this out yet. If you want to see my Klipsch KP250, send me a note and I will send them to you.  Arg!