cambridge vs klipsch and remote availability?

davevil

hi there im in great turmoil i was a ready to purchase the cambridge dtt3500 from creative but then i heard of the almighty klipschs.Now can anyone help me with the pros and cons i was gonna get the sound blaster live 5.1 card but if i get the klipschs what sound card is the best and if there was a remote for it ,my desision would be a no brainer.help please my indesisivness is unbearable!!thx

http://www.klipsch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubbcount.cgi?expath1=Forum22&expath2=&topic=000120&type=&number=22

here is a link to my comparisons. twards the bottom you will find a novel I have written about the different systems, see it and be amazed.

Torinalth

------------------

if at first you don't succede, try again. if at second you don't succede, get an axe

Hey Torinalth, in your review you seemed to have left out Videiologic Digitheater DTS speakers. Granted, they're $600 but gamersdepot.com gave them rave reviews. I'm a 2.1 owner myself and completely satisfied. All I'm saying is the videologic is supposed to be the new standard according to gamersdepot.com. ROCK ON !s>

• 1 year later...

In my honestly humble opinion, the only Cambridge speaker set I've heard of that could possibly so much as sneeze at the Klipsches would be the Megaworks 510D, and that's only because they based them on one of their home theater models. I've heard of Videologic, and how they brought the Sirocco Crossfire to the U.S. I've heard the Sirocco's are just as loud and good as the Promedias with far less wattage in the amplifier. Being an Electronics Tech myself, I could see how that's possible.

However, I went with Klipsch because I don't want to pay over half a grand for computer speakers. 1.gif