SLP-15 Issue

Rasmey

Hello, everyone.

Hope someone can help me with a problem I have with the SPL-15.  I purchased it 5 months ago and now there is no sound. The green light at the left upper corner still comes on but no sound.  I replaced another sub and there was sound.  This confirmed that my receiver was not the problem. That led me to believe that the SPL-15 was the issue.  Does anyone on this forum knows what the problem is with the SLP-15???  Thanks in advance.

-Rasmey

On 7/10/2023 at 4:00 AM, Rasmey said:

Hello, everyone.

Hope someone can help me with a problem I have with the SPL-15.  I purchased it 5 months ago and now there is no sound. The green light at the left upper corner still comes on but no sound.  I replaced another sub and there was sound.  This confirmed that my receiver was not the problem. That led me to believe that the SPL-15 was the issue.  Does anyone on this forum knows what the problem is with the SLP-15???  Thanks in advance.

-Rasmey

your subwoofer could have a defective amplifier .......pull out the sales  receipt and contact the dealer or contact klipsch to open a ticket for a warranty repair   

Call 1-800-554-7724 or email ▶️   https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us