SOLD - For Sale: Klipsch Cornwall 1 Speakers (pair)

LoudTrombone

SOLD - and actually sold and traded. Received cash plus nice pair of Quartets in exchange. Happy seller, happy buyer. Two great speaker models.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1355312382008447

Klipsch Cornwall 1 speakers (pair) made in 1980 in Birch Raw tastefully stained to Walnut appearance. Some cosmetic flaws but for speakers of this age they are in excellent condition with little signs of use.

Offers considered, especially if you have a set of Klipsch Quartets - or maybe Forte - in partial trade. Please, I will not consider any other speakers or brand - just the two Klipsch speakers mentioned. Quartets should fit in my current listening space better. Fortes might work too.

These speakers are absolutely amazing and sound fantastic! For that reason I hate to part with them but quickly after purchasing them I realized that they do not comfortably fit the space in our house - so, my hasty decision and loss is your gain! Never fear - I have other Klipsch speakers and I definitely plan to buy more - so here is your chance to own one of the best Klipsch speakers ever made!

Previous owner said the crossovers were updated with Crites components and that was verified after I removed the backs to take pictures of the internal components and new B&K Sound Type B crossovers. Other than the crossovers all else appears to be Klipsch factory original. The previous owner claimed to be the original owner although I think it was actually his brother who purchased them new.

If you’re already familiar with Klipsch Cornwall then you probably don’t need to read further - but most people will not feel the need for a subwoofer with these speakers that are capable of reaching 38Hz. The bass sound from the 15” ported woofer is phenomenal!

Klipsch engineering specifications: Frequency Response +/- 5dB 38 to 17,000 Hz Sound Pressure level 98.5 dB for 1 watt input at 4 feet Impedance: 8 Ohms 35 3/4” H x 25 1/2” W x 15 1/2” D

I have more pictures than what I can post in this listing so send a message if you would like to see those too. I’m in the Knoxville, Tennessee area and for obvious reasons I’m restricting this to local pickup with cash only. Most people realize that these speakers are special and they’re worth making a long drive to pick them up.

IMG_3799 copy 2.jpg

IMG_3801 copy.jpg

IMG_3772 copy.jpg

IMG_3779 copy.jpg

IMG_3780 copy.jpg

IMG_3771 copy.jpg

IMG_3770 copy.jpg

IMG_3782 copy.jpg

IMG_3773 copy.jpg

IMG_3778 copy.jpg

Edited by LoudTrombone
Move "For Sale" to beginning of listing post.

• LoudTrombone changed the title to SOLD - For Sale: Klipsch Cornwall 1 Speakers (pair)