Fix my Corwalls

Seeker

I have a set of Cornwalls I purchased in 1980 which I dearly love. I also have another pair I picked up from one of my old watering holes of the past (aka/a bar). I'm not sure when they were originaly built. They don't have, nor do they appear to have ever had a front grill cover. To make a long story shorter, over the years of baby's becoming children. The subwoofers on them (the watering hole pair) have been completly trashed. (cones torn/ripped) Does anybody know where I can get them fixed or of a suitable subwoofer I can get to replace them? I love their sound and don't want to give them up!

Ultimatley would like to match them up with a front & rear center channel and a center subwoofer for a 6.1 surround sound HT system.

Help

Seeker

1. Call Klipsch parts department. I believe that the woofer is a K-33. 2. Sometimes you can find used ones on ebay. 3. You could also have them reconed. I have heard that Klipsch does this but the are many speaker repair companies. I have used Orange County Speaker repair.