For Trade(or possibly sale)-1977 Klipsch La Scala's with two Deang crossovers(plus original's) for other vintage gear(Oakland, CA)

svberger

Time to let go of my La Scala's. They are in very good original shape, cabs are showing typical amount of older age use but still good. All original drivers work perfectly. This will also include two of Dean Westcott's crossovers: Type A with Jupiter Flat Caps, and Universal's. The original Type AA's are also included.

I love these speakers, but I have too many large speakers, and these are getting less play lately, so better that somebody else who will use them regularly gets them.

Not interested in this time in selling anything separately. Everything is going together.

I'm interested in mostly vintage speakers, turntables and amps. The speakers and turntables can be completely original or restored, but amps would need to be fully restored.

While I would prefer trading for other gear, cash and trade, or all cash, might be possible.

I live in Oakland, CA on the San Leandro border.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png