Finally Got Pictures.

toddvj

Nice set-up. I would imagine that a room that size would be a difficult to setup the subs in. With 4 subs running there's a serious risk of cancellation. Nevertheless....I'm sure things in your house that are not nailed down get relocated from time to time. :)

BTW, have you ever listened to a pair of RF-7's in a very large room? My local dealer has a room that is 18' x 30' and I recently got to hear RF-7's in that room as a stereo only pair. The speakers were out in the room approx. 4 feet from the side walls, 4 feet from the back walls, and slightly toe'd in. I was sitting approx. 12 feet away. OMG!!! The imagining and detail was amazing. For grins, we placed the speakers closer to both side & back wall and the difference was dramatic. While still a very nice sound, it wasn't close to what they sounded like pulled out into the room. I realize not everyone has a room or the option to place speakers like this, however it does illustrate just how well a speaker like the RF-7 can perform.

Tom Adams