SOLD , NO LONGER AVAILABLE -------Pair of K77 tweeters for Sale

markgodski1

I have these pair of K77 tweeters listed on ebay for $164.99   . I have allowed offers and will accept $154.99   In case anyone needs some they work fine replaced mine when Bob Crites started making his . Been sitting in my closet , pulled out and tested again and they play fine . I am not really a new member  , have been around for years but lost access to my old account . Was around in the days of OLD BUCKSTER  and had a Klipsch get together in my home when I lived in NY state . When Craigs VRD's first came out .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134747179629?hash=item1f5f8eca6d:g:Y4QAAOSwVktlFWax&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4EsijW3C5m0I%2FHxsYzPeQCu%2Ba6ENUaz4EfUMei9MpnnIN1DNPheSwajoV5BxLR7tQO1TgonKkq%2FCkS8mgRe50R465ovFww%2BQr76nGJG4j83UrYQzew5S%2BzK75%2Ft0naDxbCse6wuVdfpR8FL4rVaTWLN20ufLcYOsv6mI7woADd0AdDVTLZXfh0WNH22GC9dZ2fA0usvkst1b1XmzCtUKhaLIZxEVClfKeuzTAdUlbcUBa2rxOx4JoTxqEkMFy7CtXuk5wn%2Bs5bUpaNiZWLNUTZbB04cKIzVjSY%2B1zBby%2BzwY|tkp%3ABk9SR8Sb8OLbYg

TOP VIEW ?LEADS.jpeg

SIDE VIEW.jpeg

BACK VIEW .jpeg

Edited by markgodski1
lower price

11 hours ago, OO1 said:

what is  the  DCR......  DC resistance in  Ohms   for both tweeters 

Why are you interested in buying these or do you just like to ask questions ?  If you want to buy them I will unpack them and take pictures with meter and post the pics .  *************The reason why I put the link to the ebay listing is so you can go there and see my feedback as a seller . Anyone can post a picture of someone else's photo were they tested these same kind of tweeter hooked up to a meter . I think that gives you a more complete picture of my integrity .

I just put the link on here so if anyone wants to buy them , they can . simple

Edited by markgodski1
spelling correction
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, OO1 said:

we communicate  when we buy or sell stuff , this aint Ebay 

Once again are you interested in buying or do you just like questioning everything ?  I explained my reasons to provide a link to e-bay . If you are not interested fine move on . There are adults here mature enough to make their own decisions . If you wanted to buy these and had questions to help you make a purchase I would answer them . 

• Like 1

• markgodski1 changed the title to SOLD , NO LONGER AVAILABLE -------Pair of K77 tweeters for Sale