Type B xover...for sale? also Jensen Imperial horn,..check it out!

m-dub

About 10 years or so ago, I was demo-ing an old house. In the front room, all beat to hell from vandals, and the elements (roof was shot on the house), was a huge speaker. I've recently learned this was an old Jensen Imperial. All this time I thought it was a Khorn. This type B xover was in it, as was the horn. These were the only 2 salvageable parts. If I knew then what I know now, I would have taken that old beat up cabinet. I'm willing to bet someone is looking for that also.

At any rate,..isn't that weird? A Klipsch xover in a Jensen speaker? The research was alot of fun, finding what that speaker was. I kind of new it wasn't a Khorn, because the horn was a Jensen. With the advent of the internet, research was not only easy, but pretty enlightning.

Anyway,..these both work excellently. I had them running in the basement (i know, don't say it) for all this time in between the 2 Klipsch Tangents I have hanging from the ceiling. It was a nice center stage. I decided to pull it down recently and figure out what it was.

So there it is. I was going to put this stuff on ebay, but it belongs in this forum first. If someone out there needs one or both of these, let me know/ We can work something out. I have no idea what they are worth, so don't pull the wool over my eyes if they are worth something. Judging by the way things sell on ebay, I have an idea, and it's not a whole lot. Hopefully, someone deperatly needs that horn to complete a restored Imperial. The cover is beat up a little, but it sounds great!

Well that's it for now. Anyone who wants to jump in and add to this,..I'm all ears!

Take care....

Mark

post-11169-13819246223588_thumb.jpg