New Klipsch RF-7 Home Theater (Need recommendations please)

Groto

Hey all, After many years I am finally starting to plan my own dedicated home theater room. I've followed this thread years ago, but it's been awhile and the speaker models have changed. I am looking to build either a 7.2.4 or 9.2.4 system. (maybe even 6 Atmos, I don't know yet) I currently have Klipsch RF-7s (the original version) I bought new in 2007. Still love them. Later I found an RC-7 and two RB-75s for the surrounds. I realize the RS-7 is the other ideal surround, but I probably won't find those at this point or have them be in good shape. I want to stick with current models for speakers I don't have that way if I ever decide to upgrade in the future to RF-7 III or similar then everything else is not also almost 20 years old haha.

What do you recommend for the rest of the surrounds and in ceiling speakers? I assume I should put the RB-75 behind the seats at the rear of the room. Would 2 or 4 RS-62 IIs be the best current model equivalent for side surrounds? I assume that's the highest end model just like the RF-7. What about the  in ceiling Atmos speakers? Is that CDT-5800-C II or PRO-18RC? I am not sure what is preferred with those, but both of those seem to have an 8 in driver.

My subs are two Seaton Sound F18s I got probably 5-6 years ago now.

The room is roughly 21.5x16x7.5/8 feet. The two heights for the ceiling is due to duct work that currently runs down the center of the room. That will likely get changed/moved as the room gets designed and also the dimensions will get smaller once all the soundproofing layers are done.

Appreciate any help you can provide! Thanks!

Actually for an Atmos setup it’s recommended to have direct radiating speakers like your RB-75s for surrounds and not wide dispersion speakers like the RS-62.  So, for current models you’ll want the RP-600M.

I know the 5800-C is the most popular in-ceiling speaker that people use for Atmos.