Chorus Series I Specifications

sculpin

I have a pair of the original style chorus speakers from 1987 that have traveled with me to a lot of different homes (Military and Corporate moves) and I can no longer find the original paperwork that came with them.

I am most interested in just getting the frequency range (within 3db), the efficiency rating and the nominal impedance so that I can accurately decide on future amplification, setting crossovers to the subs for the 5.1 DVDs, etc.

The speakers have worked extremely well through all of this and have always seemed to benefit from better electronics (which I usually bought for other speakers I just had to have!)

Any advice on outboard amplification? I haven't seen huge changes when I have used seperate Carver amps (2 THX 400s). I get nice response running analog direct through a Sony 777ES that remains in my system because my wife knows how to use it.

Any thoughts where I can find this information or any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank You!