FS: KLF-20s, KLF-C6, KPS-S6 (Black)

VintageGenX

Looking for "reasonable" offer for my KLF-20s, KLF-C6, KPS-S6s. All are in near perfect condition as our HT is hardly used (we have 2 small kids and no time). The cabinets are black satin. Grille's are in perfect condition. Comes with manuals and both feet (plastic and spikes). Not sure how to price, so let me know what you're willing to pay (all ridiculous offers will just be deleted). Paypal payers will need to add 3% for their fees.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

----------------

On 2/15/2003 7:31:50 PM VintageGenX wrote:

Looking for "reasonable" offer for my KLF-20s, KLF-C6, KPS-S6s. All are in near perfect condition as our HT is hardly used (we have 2 small kids and no time). The cabinets are black satin. Grille's are in perfect condition. Comes with manuals and both feet (plastic and spikes). Not sure how to price, so let me know what you're willing to pay (all ridiculous offers will just be deleted). Paypal payers will need to add 3% for their fees.

----------------

I would be willing to take the KLF-20's off your hands for $800 if they are still available. I curently have 4 KLF-30's and a c-7 for the center. The KLF-20's would make for very nice rear surrounds. I live in Detroit, so this would make for an easy transaction. Hope to here from you soon.3.gif

Yep, and if you would convert one KLF-20 to a horizontalized center channel... and the other as the rear center, you will have a really great HT. My Legend HT uses six KLF-30's like that... plus two C-7's as front effects speakers and a pair of SVS Ultras for an "adequate" subwoofer. You are close to greatness, dhowell, and it's time to go for the gusto! =HornED