Tube amp question

Marvel

Okay, it is a low rent amp, but someone has to have some idea here. The worst part is the output transformers are NOT very big (very little iron).

I just acquired (for free) an old Knight Kit (Allied Electronics) tube amp, and need some help finding a schematic for it. Okay, maybe I don't really need a schematic, but they are always nice to have. The model is a KN928, and it has four 12AX7 preamp tubes and four EL84 output tubes. Anybody willing to guess what the output poewr of this might be? I'm guessing maybe ten tp fifteen watts per channel. I don't really know the EL84s that much. The amp is pretty clean, and has been stored inside. Not like someone putting it out in the barn for a few years. It is missing one of the EL84s, so at least one of those is in order. The EL84s are GE and the 12AX7s are Amperex (one is a Sylvania). A Raytheon 6CA4 for the rectifier.

The chassis has more steel in it than most new cars. The wiring job was fairly neat, but the layout sure isn't what you would find in newer tube amps, where there is more physical symmetry. I'll have to get my variac out, dig out my meter and check it out. It looks like it will need less work than my Dynaco, as I haven't replaced the 7199 tubes with a different set of parts yet.

I figure this might have been based on a reasonably good design. Then again, maybe it should just be tossed. I hated to pass it up.

Marvel