avman has his and a customer's ht room PUBLISHED!!

avman

my friend Brett Rodriguez put the carpet and padding(separate purchase) in at no charge for labor.1.gif ask for Chris at D&D carpet sales; Dalton,GA. 1-800-843-2218

please mentioned i referred you(just so they will know2.gif )

WOW! My first thought...What a Kick!. Fun with style! or is it Style with Fun?...Anyway WAAAAAY COOOL. The pics were definitely worth waiting for (and waiting and waiting...oh yeah, I forgot....you were "fixin" to post some pics...LOL) Nice setup!

Just an off-the-wall question...When those soda fountain seats spin...can you hear them swirl? I used to love that as a kid.

zandern-i think they came with a really nice 'thx' letterman's style coat my mom&dad got for me. funny thing is i'm not much on 'thx certification/or thx post-processing'of audio signals,but the 'optimiser' on thx dvd's is nice, and overall thx has done some positive things for the industry.

clu-thanks for your patience,and the positive comments. the bistro stools don't spin, unless you have been drinking something OTHER than sodas14.gif3.gif

avman.

Just peeked at the pics again trying to see the blue sponge paint stuff. Then I got to wondering what that goofy florescent light was doing hanging over top of the tv.......DUH! Screen! for DUH! Projector! It just keeps getting better and better.

LOL. truley cluless!

when i get my permanent screen, i will have a black 'can' it rolls up into. it will be harder for people to confuse it w/a flourecent fixture3.gif

i MAY recess it into the ceiling above the stage, but i doubt it.

avman.