Has anybody else noticed it

After sending my system for repairs for $70, i finally got it back after two weeks, i opened the system only to find the same hissing/static in the speakers.... plus the quality on the sats is also not up to the mark, specially the tweeters are not doing the right job. I'm sending the system back for repairs AGAIN.... cause it was not repaired at all (for $70) in the first place.

Has anybody else noticed a degradation in the high frequency response from the sats after he/she had a hissing/static problem with the system???, is there any chance that the high frequency response might automatically be corrected when the hissing/static is removed???.

well................. no suggestions on that..............

any suggestions on whether it could be the control pod that is causing the problem as i am getting the static/hiss even when i put the system in standby mode and pull out the connectors from the sound card.... could a faulty control pod affect the high frequency response and overall sound quality as well?