3D La Scala Graphic

IWTOKA

Thanks. That showed how much they've changed the back from my 1979 LaScalas. My horn section is open and I connect the receiver wire right to the crossover. I'll bet Al would like to get a picture of your crossover network, unless it is now mounted right on the other side of the speaker connector.

Actually Pete, I don't own any Klipsch speakers at all. I used to have a pair of Heresies and really liked them. I had to sell them during a finacially difficult period. I've always wanted a pair of LaScalas. Maybe one day....(my board name "IWTOKA" means "I Want To Own Klipschs Again") Anyway, since it's been about 20 years since I've seen a pair of LaScalas in person, I didn't have any idea about what they looked like from behind. I've since seen a few pics and am going to modify the graphic. I figured somebody would mention any "inconsistencies" in my "design". Didn't know if you were serious or just being sarcastic.