help tpg get a new VERY time consuming hobby...

tpg

If someone is deeply depressed, its hard to get interested in anything; its hard to concentrate. Some physical activity, running, weights, swimming, etc. is good because it an actually change your body chemistry & help recover from the black moods.

Otherwise, is there anything you've always wanted to learn? play a guitar? repair/build a PC? There's a lot to learn that can be done without a huge expense.

Keep in touch.

Well, actually, part of the problem has been solved... and that makes me feel a LOT better... but yet another problem just was put out in the open, though I knew about it previously... so now that is gonna mess with me.

I may lift weights... not today, though. Now, I am working on a tube amp with the help of some guys here over in two channel. It is getting there, design wise, but I don't have any resistors to use, and only part of the tubes I need, and no trannies or big power caps for the PS... so I need to spend money... money I don't have. 8.gif I'll get there. I might build some CMoy's for a couple of people to make a few bucks, and, if I can think of a high enough quality design for you (Justin) I'd make one for you, too, just to tide you over until you can get a lovely class A again. I won't do class A- can't justify buying more transistors than I need so I can match them properly, then not use them... I'll look into a souped up META42, or if I could ever get my cans hooked up to my design, I may test a while to see how it goes, but I am afraid to. I will go to RS and buy a nice $3.00 fake Alps pot for my volume and maybe give it a listen on the breadboard.