Lascalas for sale

magnaman

You do not want to do business with this guy. He was known here as audiocrazy1 (I think) stating he just bought a pair of LaScalas. I attempted to purchase an amp from him a year ago and he didn't send the amp or refund my money for 5-6 months, always coming up with excuses like pending divorce. During that time, he was buying and selling other gear. He goes by the handle wangotango68 on the polk audio BB and he has several posts in the hall of shame. From what I gathered, he still owes people money over there. His apology for taking advantage of everyone was that he spent a lot of money for audiogear on the advice of some BB members and was trying to get them back. Unless he changed his ways or you meet him in person to pick up the gear, stay away.

Darn. He wrote me and called me an a$$hole. I told him I sat back and didn't say or write to anyone on this board about his past, but when it came to selling stuff to my friends, I had to step up to the plate. I never wrote to anyone when I saw him selling stuff on e-bay either. Of course he said the speakers (which he picked-up for $600 and is selling for $1K, but there is nothing wrong with capatalism) were for pick-up only. I told him that many people here have had speakers shipped and I was just forwarning people. Well, if that makes me unpopular then so be it.

Nice try. I guess the WWW is not as anonymous as one might think. Thanks for the heads up. Keep in mind, audiocrazy1, that there are more ethical ways to make a dishonest living than just plain ripping people off.2.gif

1C's are in the bedroom system. I sold the RT55's to a guy off the Polk forum and he called me and thanked me. I will keep listening to my 1C's, LaScalas, KG4's, Cornwalls, and continue to do business in an honest and straightfoward manner. I hope you can do the same.