FS: RF3s, RC3

JewishAMerPrince

I am putting up for sale my RF3s and RC3 which were recently replaced by 7 series. All speakers are in perfect condition, both audibly and visually. They were purchased not quite two years ago from Sound Advice, an authorized dealer. I really don't want to break up the set, unless you just want the RFs. I'm looking for $750 plus shipping (I can get you a large discount on UPS)but will consider offers.

Thanks

Jerry Rappaport

hey prince, i am glad to see that you are now a roteler, it makes a difference dosent it, an entirely different world of sound dynamics. anyway you will probably have to list with e bay, a few months ago i had a similar situation with my speaks, i stepped up to heritage, and in the process i wanted to rid myself of excess gear, even at huge discounts i could not get buyers to buy sets, the buyers only wanted this piece or that, so my son now has a very nice sound system for his gaming (rf5 fronts, rf3 sats, rc7 center, and ksw12 sub) i also sold electronics but i had to go to e bay because no one wanted sets, i ended up getting more than i thought i would, and i had absoutly no problems, good luck12.gif

Thanks for the insight. I've sold Klipsch on eBay before with much success. I just wanted to give the clan here on the Klipsch BB first shot because the 3's are all so mint. Probably will put them up on eBay soon. I considered moving the RF's to my master bedroom, but there I already have a set of KG 3.5's that I just love in that application (mostly music).

As far as your comments on the Rotel, I couldn't agree more! I've been replaying old and forgotten source material with renewed astonishment. I've discovered my CD collection which have been collecting dust for awhile. While the entire upgrade to the 7's and the Rotel gear cost me a pretty penny that I could probable spent elsewhere here in our new home, I will never regret the investment.

Thanks Again!

Jerry Rappaport

Hi Sunjayraj,

I notice you are from NJ...my old stomping grounds. However, now I'm located in West Palm Beach in South Florida. If that works for you I would be happy to set everything up and invite you over for an extended demonstration. Too bad it isn't earlier in the year when it was soooooo cold up there. You could have had another excuse for a Florida trip besides auditioniing some great speakers!

Jerry Rappaport