RC-7 Needed / My Ultimate Universe?

BlueMonk

I recently upgraded my RF-3II's to 7's. But I did not buy the center speaker thinking I would be satisfied with the RC-3. Of course that is not the case and now I want to upgrade the center. The Tweeters here in Dallas are all out of Black. I found a web site called My Ultimate Universe that seems to have some ok reviews in bizrate. But I was just wondering if anyone from this site has had any experience with them or any other ideas. They have it listed at $550 + shipping no tax.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

bchild --

Thanks for the lead. I ordered from legacy and was real impressed. They had a brand new RC-7 out to me within a week. Just hooked it up last night and only got to listen to it a little due to the Mavs game. But it is a big step up from my rc-3. I look forward to the weekend.

Bchild -- Yes, got it in black. He had one left. I actually wanted cherry like my mains but the wife insisted on black to match the TV. I listened to the Eagles DVD last night. It sounds really good. I am very happy with my upgrade.

EasyListener -- RC-3 will possibly be for sale. Need to offer to my brother in law since he bought my RF-3ii's. I don't think he has money for more so soon though. Will advise next week if you are interested. It is one year old, no nicks or any signs of wear, black, and in Dallas TX.