Any Suggestions?

tigerfan74

I have recently purchased my first home and was wanting some advice from others who have an ear for quality. I will start building my Home Theater System soon, and would like input about a system or individual pieces from Klipsch.The size of this room where the equipment will go is 15.8x13. I already enjoy the quality of Promedia 4.1 in my study. Any advice will be greatly appreciated from serious suggestions.To help out, i think i would like to have a sub,center,floor standing, and mountables. Also advice on a GOOD receiver to handle this much equipment.

Thanks A Lot9.gif

it sounds like you have a fair size room, budget, and time. so spend the money and time wisely, get an all heritege system, from e bay, just be an wary buyer. but you say you appreciate audio? it is a disease, upgraditus is only treatable through expenditure he he ha ha, but what a way to go, my equipment came through search and friends, and it was well worth it. i too started with an respectable reference system (now son's gaming system) but through prods from members on this board, i graduated to heritage, and there is a definite difference, timbre, soundstage, imaging, and of course electronics have alot to do with the overall presentation. i guess what i am trying to say is research now saves money later, since you are getting a new home do it right, and make that first audition make you shiver, with auditory joy16.gif12.gif12.gif