Led Zep.

Does anybody have the studio box set, the one with 10 cds? I was thinking of buying it. It is 120.00 but it has all of there cds remastered. I love Zep but I wanted to know if they did a good job remastering? I have some of there cds and some of them are better done than others.9.gif

I ordered this box about a month ago. I don't have any of the previous releases of the individual albums (save a previous well beat up box set it replaces), but I've listened through all 10 and thought they were well done. I'm not a hardcore Led Zep fan so others may be more critical than myself. It's definitely the easiest way to add their whole studio catalog in one shot. I'd recommend it.

~shoe

I have all the originals and the re-master box set. The box set sounds much better than the originals, but they still could use some improvements. Ran them with KG4's and that was good. Now I run them with RF7's, everything good and bad is revealed now.

Buy the set, you will be happy. $120.00 is worth it.

Moit

----------------

On 5/16/2003 8:47:22 AM easylistener wrote:

Shoe

What did you pay for yours? Where did you buy it from.

Nobody else has this box set?

----------------

easy~

I ordered it from Tower for $117 I believe it was.

~shoe