metal pole next to speaker magnet--problem?

I am surface mounting a pair of inwall-s (RCW 5-s) for rear effects speakers in my 7.1 array. These can't be mounted in the wall cavity as there are metal support poles in both needed locations. I have done the cut outs in the dry wall to open up the air space and will build a low profile wood structure out on the suface of the drywall to mount the speaker frames on for these RCW-5's.

I was holding one speaker up to the hole I had created and see that the magnet will be about 3/4" from each metal pole. If I put the speaker on the pole--the magnetic attraction is so great that it can almost stick on it alone.

Is this going to be a problem for the speaker's peformance or long term functioning? Do I need to somehow shield the magnet or the pole from each other? (if so, what material and technique should I use).

Thanks for any advice

Dave

Also, in one in wall location there are several electrical wires (Romex) These wires generally supply/feed a set of light switches----do I need to be concerned about this as well? (need to somehow shield these from the speaker?)

Again, because of the metal post, the RCW-5's will be surface mounted over the hole I've cut out--the electronics will not be in contact with either the pole or the electric wiring---the back of the speaker's electronnics/magnet will be about flush with the room drywall when I'm finished.

Any advice will be appreciated

Tks Dave