Placed my KLF-20s and C-7 for sale on Ebay

wireless

If you're interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3026797214

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3026800939

I'm selling these because I've going with something smaller in the den - still Klipsch of course.

I moved my Forte's that were being used as surrounds upstairs and set up a vintage 2-channel system that does fine for music.

-David

wireless,

Good luck w/ your auctions. I started to put something up for sale on ebay, but stopped. The Value added fee? it is listed at the end of when I set up my add. Sure it's always been there, just never noticed. I don't understand why they (ebay) can't just be upfront on there pricing.............oh well , now I feel better............... good luck.

----------------

On 6/1/2003 5:41:40 AM Bill H. wrote:

wireless,

Good luck w/ your auctions. I started to put something up for sale on ebay, but stopped. The Value added fee? it is listed at the end of when I set up my add. Sure it's always been there, just never noticed. I don't understand why they (ebay) can't just be upfront on there pricing.............oh well , now I feel better............... good luck.

----------------

I assume you mean the "final value" fee. It's 2.75% for items between $25 and $1000. Yeah, it is some $$$ but I don't think it's too bad because it's relative to the value of what is sold.

If this fee bothers you you could, for example, say a pair of KLF-20s was worth a minimum of $600 to you and the 2.75% were of concern, then you could simply start the auction initial bid at $600 + (2.75% of $600).

Personally I've had good luck selling and buying on ebay for the most part although I've had a seller here and there who pulled some annoying stuff, nothing major though.

-David

i agree with david,.....the fee is very small and ebay does give your items worldwide exposure...

over the past six months i have sold items to buyers in japan, great britan, canada, italy and the u.s....

the result is a higher selling price that much more than makes up for any fees that ebay charges....