For Sale: 2 Black KLF C7's Brand New In Factory Sealed Unopened Boxes

bigsexy1

The title says it all. I got them recently off of ubid.com (along with a third one which I will be keeping). I was planning on using 2 of them as surrounds, but I scored a pair of KLF10's off of ebay for surround duty instead. As the title says, they are in black satin finish, and brand new in factory sealed unopened boxes. I'll let them go for exactly what I have in them, which is $350.00 apiece (per speaker), plus $35.00 for shipping to anywhere in the 48 mainland states. Paypal would be the prefered method of payment, but would accept others as well. If anyone is interested in one, or even both of them, just drop me a line here.

Hello all. I've been getting several emails regarding this, and I've also apparantly NOT been getting some e-mail messages someone tried to send. I don't know who is who as far as e-mail names matching up to board names. If you do send me a message, please also include your board name with it so I can sort it all out. As of today, Friday 6/20, the situation is still the same, 1 definitely sold for sure, 1 still available. Thanks.