Value of 1975 Khorns?

M2klipsch

Textf>

I have owned these Khorns since 1975 when I bought them new from a dealer in Sacramento. As I'm sure you all can relate to, these have been my babies! Long to short, I'm thinking of selling them to a friend who they have been on loan to for a couple of years, and have no idea of their current value. I would appreciate imput on this. They have the walnut finish and I have no upgrades...just as they were from the factory. Great condition. I have used a Macintosh 1900 reciever/amp to power them all these years. Max output from the Mac is 70 watts/channel when their tuned up just right.

Thank you in advance for your advice,

Marc

There were 4 pairs of K-Horns that sold on ebay since 4-18. Check completed auctions for something close to your 75's, but expect the value to rise due to the latest price of $6000 per pair to increase substantially as per previous posts to the bulletin board. Sounds like your friend was getting a heck of a deal there - was that under a "lease" program? Good luck!