Just a Little PM4.1 Story, a praise...

DV8

I was at circuit city about 3 weeks ago trying to buy the PM4.1, then I found out that all the PM4.1s are shipped back to the headquarters in cali. So i was devestated....

A few mins later I walked around the store, looking at the tvs, playing with the DVD players. This whole time, i keep hearing these loud speaks blaring in the background, playing Linkin Park, then nelly etc.... At first I thought it was just some kid playing with the Home Entertainment speakers. But the music continued for about 10 minutes, so I got curious and started tracking down the source of the sound.

It led me to the computer section, and then I realized that the sound was coming from behind this HP monitor. I stuck my neck over the monitor and realized that the sound was coming from a PM satellite. It was the 4.1 system, with just 2 speakers. It was blaring with such clarity. At that moment, i had an Epiphany. I realized no matter the cost, i had to get the PM4.1 at that point, i hauled *** home and placed the order online 9.gif9.gif

well, that's my little praise story, i know it isn't much, but it meant a lot to me.