WANTED: KLIPSCH KG 5.5 OWNERS

sell

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A SET OF KLIPSCH KG 5.5'S AND AM INTERESTED IN BUYING THEM. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SELLING THEM, AND WANT TOP DOLLAR FOR THEM, EMAIL ME...I WILL MOST LIKELY ACCEPT YOUR OFFER. IF YOU DON'T OWN A SET OF KG 5.5'S BUT KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES, PLEASE LET THEM KNOW. I'M DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON THEM..email: selljesse@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sell,

I just saw a pair of KG 5.5 on eBay. There's 5 days left on the auction and the current price was around $225. I saw your post a while back and have been following it because I too have the 5.5. Awesome speaker. Good luck.

Scott

• 6 months later...

Hi there,

I will be selling my KG 5.5 w/Hovland MusicCaps upgrade soon! It will be in the low 400s. Pickup only in the 11372 Zip or I can bring it to you if you live within 1hr.

Thanks,

Levi

Here is the picture of the upgraded x-over v.s. stock.

23906747.jpg

• Like 1

I have a pair of KM-6's that I am looking to sell. As far as I can tell, these are identical to the KG 5.5's. I have had them about 3 years, using them as surrounds, and now need something smaller. They are both in excellent condition, with original covers. Will deliver to anyone in the Memphis area, or can look into shipping. $250 plus shipping for the pair. Would consider a trade as well. Email if interested: dbngaa@hotmail.com and I can provide serial numbers, more info on condition, pics, etc.

i should also mention that i have a kt-lcr in (i believe) medium oak finish that i would like to sell or trade as well. i have been using it as a center speaker for about 2 years and it has performed wonderfully in that capacity. now i need the same speaker (or 3) in black. with the new tv, other speakers and flexi rack all in lack, the oak just stands out to much for my wife. or alternatively i am looking for a good center speaker in black to replace this one - klf-c7, kg 2.5v, etc. anyway, the kt-lcr, along with the km-6's, is up for sale now. $200.00 plus shipping for the kt-lcr - or a trade, just like the km-6's. email for more info - dbngaa@hotmail.com

thanks

david